Monday 21 March 2011

Wii Remotes and Max MSP

After researching on YouTube for videos based on people using the technology of the Wii Remote Control along with the software Max MSP, I came across this following video which illustrates how the user charytanaka has created a patch using Max MSP which controls and imitates the wiimote as a theramin. As a result of this, this shows the capability and the possibilities of using a Wii remote controller alongside with Max, from this, I think that it is essential for myself to continue researching for videos such as this in order for myself to gain inspiration for when I will develop a patch used for my Wii Remote Tennis idea.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had time to check this out properly, but looks like someone else has just done a musical ball: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2011/03/what-makes-a-truly-new-instrument-human-gestures-power-winners-of-guthman-competition/

    ReplyDelete